SAP Fieldglass is looking for a Software Developer to utilize their design and development experience to contribute to the success of our technology Initiatives.
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, and deliver software modules and components of varying complexity related to Java technologies. You will also collaborate with various development teams during all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle. You will also maintain and support product features in the Production, Pre-Production, and Operations environments.
In addition to this, you will also:
- Reproduce and implement fixes for vulnerabilities
- Gain a thorough knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software
- Leverage attack tools to evaluate your work for software vulnerabilities
- Counsel your colleagues on secure programming practices
- Research/identify flaws and remedy development mistakes
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Perform impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application
You will also have:
- A clear understanding of OWASP defined risks and prevention techniques
- Proficiency in Java 8+
- A “maker’s mind” and problem-solving mentality
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer or Information Science, or another related field
- Experience in functional testing and other aspects of software testing
- Experience with programming with JAVA and Security Code Review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Information Technology, or another related field
In addition to the technical skills you must possess excellent communication, the ability to analyze and translate functional requirements and change requests into technical specifications and the ability to create detailed analysis and designs of minor components.
About SAP Fieldglass
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
- We are the VMS market leader in global send and in March 2014, were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader – Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we don’t follow trends, we set them!
- Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
- Focus on continuous professional growth and development
- Promote healthy work / life balance
- Committed to our communities and the environment
- 2016 Moxie Award winner for best office space
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: SAP, Developer, Java, ERP, Security, Technology